Sunday, March 31, 2013

Marching on.....

Wow! I can't believe March is over.  Today, we are going to an Easter potluck. I am making a shepherd's pie. I love the fact that I am using carrots, broccoli, parsley, basil, green onion, and spinach from our garden in it.  Yum!

I also made a pineapple upside down coffee cake for my guys to enjoy for breakfast this week.  Yum!

This past week has been crazy. I only cooked two meals, and we pretty much ate those two, and the leftovers that come along with it. 

I made homemade pitas, quinoa tabouli, and hummus.  Easy and good.

I also made Indian food:   blackeyed peas, rice, and potatoes.  Delicious, and once again tons of leftovers.

Due to the chaos of this past week, this post is short, and tasty.

peas and love....
Krys and the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment